Friday, March 9, 2012

Hello March!

I have been away from blogging for awhile because my family needed every bit of extra time for the last couple of months, but I'm hoping to get back on the horse and rejoin the blogosphere! The next few posts will take care of some catching up.

 A while back one of my favorite catalogs was running a sale on light weight cardigans that I thought would be perfect for embellishing. So far*, I've only finished my daughter's. She picked out the pattern and the colors. I used a water soluable stabalizer to stitch through, and I think it turned out pretty cute.

 

 
I also wanted to show off this bracelet that Ellen made. She's been tearing out photos of jewelry from some of our favorite catalogs as inspiration and recently came up with this using new beads, old beads, bits of broken jewelry and even an earring. I absolutely love it and have put in an order for one soon!

 

 
*Note to Nicole: It's not to late to return your un-embellished cardigan for some decorating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment