Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bonus Triangle Project Continued....

I used only a few of my bonus triangles to piece together a background for my new project and then tried to figure out how to transfer the heart pattern I made from tissue paper. First I traced around it with chalk, but that wasn't showing up well enough. Then I decided to quickly machine baste around it and that worked out great.

I took my prepped background to Wooley Bee and was able to attach all the leaves and begin embroidering the vine.
 I finished up the vine the next day and decided it was too pretty to get beat up in use as a project bag, so now I'm thinking I might make it into a pillow.

Stay tuned. This kind of edge-of-your-seat excitement never ends around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment