Monday, December 5, 2011

Holiday scarf

There is a blog I read and enjoy called, Confessions of a Serial Starter, and if that name hadn't already been appropriated, I would reserve it for my daughter, for sure. She has such enthusiasm for projects that you can't help get caught up in it with her, but then other parts of her teenage life take priority and the cross stitch she began to commemorate her driver's ed or the string quilt blocks or the Christmas yarn scarf get put on the back burner.

Since I had found that easy lace crochet scarf pattern, I told her that if she could locate her yarn, I would make a scarf for her. I pulled out all two rows of another pattern she had begun and made this for her:

It was my first time to make fringe on a scarf and she loved it.

And as you can see, it looks good on just about anybody:

No comments:

Post a Comment