Saturday, October 15, 2011

Back in the saddle....

Yea! My iPhone has been delivered and today it had it's maiden craft photo shoot. I've got to get a couple of small quilts mailed, so those were first up:

My little brother has a baby on the way and it was long past time to quit hording the I-Spy squares I exchanged with a group so long ago that my now-teenagers each had their own little I-Spy blanky.



When my father passed away several years ago, I brought all his jeans back to Texas and made quilts for my brothers. (Mine is still in the works. I really need to finish that last border.) I had lots of scraps of patriotic fabrics left after those two quilts, so I pieced together some crumb blocks and set them on point. I quilted stars in red, white and blue thread. This quilt is destined for the Vetran's hospital that helped my dad finally find peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment