Monday, November 5, 2012

Quilter's elf

The family was gone this weekend, so I set up my workshop in the dining room and spent the day blissfully quilting. I'm not sure when I started this Christmas quilt. It may be from a combination of classes I took when I was a guild member. I put all the pieces together sometime earlier this year and it's been sitting, waiting for me to get batting.
I quilt my quilts myself, and I pin them by taping the backing to the dining room floor, then layering the batting and top.

 

 

My fantasy is to have a Christmas quilt on every bed in the house someday. We'll see who calls dibs on this one.


 

 

Although I know that this is the busy season for elves, really, I do not need a four-legged one to help me with my quilting.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment